Two-Year-olds (one class)
- 2 years old before February 1
- 3 teachers per 15 children
- 9:00-12:00 Noon Monday and Friday
Three/Four-year-olds (2 classes)
- Turning 3 before September
- 2 teachers per 12 children
- 9:00-12:00 Noon,Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday
Four/Five-year-olds (2 classes)
- Turning 4 before September
- 1 teacher and part-time aide per 12 children
- 9:00-12:00 Noon Monday – Friday
Additional After School Programs:
- Art Class – TBA (5 day children)
- Music (1 day a week )
- Mini-Camp – TBA – (2, 3 and 5 day children)
- Soccer Shots – TBA
- Science Class – TBA (5 day children with Mrs. Peters)
- Cooking Class -TBA (5 day children with Mrs. Lignowski and Mrs. Rauer)
- Occasionally, children with developmental needs will have an adult aide or “shadow” with them every day. We find that all children in the classroom feel comfortable interacting with these other “teachers”. We welcome children with a wide range of abilities, confident that everyone benefits by relating to and understanding one another.
Extended Day (Lunch Bunch):
- Extended Days are offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 12:00 – 1:00 or 2:00 PM for all children who are toilet independent (3, 4 & 5 year olds). Our program includes time for children to eat lunch brought from home, play outdoors and indoors, and often have story time.
You may sign up on the day you would like your child to stay. Please include your cash or check payment of $10 for 1:00 pm dismissal or $20 for 2:00 pm dismissal. We offer a discount for 2 siblings $15/1 pm and $30/2 pm.